Terms & Conditions - Kempen Bantuan Car Seat Safe 'n Sound
Organiser & Eligibility
- This “Kempen Bantuan Car Seat Safe ‘n Sound” [“Campaign”] is organised by SNS Products Sdn. Bhd. (581887-H) [“the Organiser”] and is open to all Malaysian residents with a valid MyKad [“Applicant”], subject to the Terms & Conditions herein.
- The Applicant must also meet all the following requirements:
- have at least one child from newborn to 12 years old as of 30th September 2021 or expecting mother
- monthly household income below RM4,000 (gross income)
- and own a car
Brief Description of Campaign & Duration
- This Campaign will run from 5th August 2021 at “12:00:00 AM” to 30th September 2021 at “11:59:59PM” Malaysian time [“the Campaign Period”].
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Campaign Period at any time. All applications received outside the Campaign Period will be disqualified.
Brief mechanism of Campaign
The Campaign comprises three (3) phases as follows:
Phase 1: Application (5 August – 22 August 2021)
- Applicants are required to visit https://forms.gle/7v5RRQy1MnmcgyB37 and fill out the application form with their details as accurately as possible.
- The form must be complete and fulfill the application requirements.
- The form must be submitted from 5th August 2021 until 22nd August 2021. All applications received outside the Campaign Period will be disqualified.
- Applicants are also required to complete the below questions in the application form:
- Are you aware of Malaysian Car Seat Law that was introduced on 1st January 2020? (Yes / No)
- Why do you need a car seat?
- Do you own a car seat already? If yes, which child do you want to give this car seat to? [collectively referred to as “Application Requirements”]
- You are only allowed to submit your application once per household during the Campaign Period.
Phase 2: Shortlisting (12 August – 5 September 2021)
- The application forms received will be reviewed and evaluated by the Organiser. All applications will be reviewed by the Organiser and all completed applications will be evaluated by the Organiser on the eligibility for the free car seat. [“Selected Applications”].
- The eligibility of the applications will be judged based on:
- meeting all the Applicant requirements
- accuracy of the information
- completeness of the form
Phase 3: Verification & Fulfillment (23 August – 30 September 2021)
- Applications that fulfilled the criteria and requirements will be contacted by the Organiser via email from 23rd August 2021 to 19th September 2021. [“Selected Applicants”]
- The Selected Applicants are required to provide their proof of identification, requested supporting documents and Vehicle Ownership Certificate for verification purposes as well as delivery address for the Organiser to fulfill the free car seat.
- The free car seat will be assigned to the child based on the child’s age, height and weight as well as the type of car used, on first come first served basis. The assignment of car seats shall be at the Organiser’s sole discretion whose decision shall be final and no appeals shall be entertained.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event the Selected Applicants cannot be contacted via email after at least three (3) attempts by the Organiser or its agents and shall proceed to pick the next qualified Applicants as replacement.
- Should the Selected Applicants opt to self-collect the car seat at a designated location, the Organiser will not be responsible for all travel & parking costs that are incurred in order for the Selected Applicants to collect their car seats.
The Applicants must adhere to the mechanism of the Campaign as may be notified or communicated by the Organiser during the Campaign Period.
The Organiser does not charge any fee for applications submitted by Applicants. All costs incurred for the Campaign including without limitation to, preparation and submission of application forms shall be at the Applicants’ own expense and are not claimable from the Organiser.
Language of Campaign
The Campaign will be organized by the Organiser in Bahasa Malaysia. Applicants are allowed to submit the forms in Bahasa Malaysia and English only.
- To apply, eligible Applicants are required to complete all the steps in the Campaign:
- Fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/7v5RRQy1MnmcgyB37
- Answer all the compulsory questions in the form.
- Share any required documents (i.e. salary slip, etc.)
- Any incomplete and inaccurate applications will be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to request to sight the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials of the Applicants for verification purposes.
All applications must be received by the Organiser on or before 22nd August 2021. Applications received before the commencement of the Campaign Period and after the stipulated Application Deadline will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for the car seat.
Free Car Seat
- There is a total of two hundred (200) units of child safety seats allocated for this campaign from these participating brands – Joie, mifold, snskidz & Axkid. The models involved in the campaign are Joie Trillo, Joie Elevate, mifold the grab-and-go booster, snskidz Whizz, snskidz Ace and Axkid Move. The car seats are assigned based on child’s suitability assessment and on first come first served basis.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute the car seat with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The value of the car seat is correct at the time of printing. The car seat is given on an “as is” basis and is not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- The Selected Applicants must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the car seats and the terms and conditions attached to the car seats, if any.
Liability & Responsibility
- Applicants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/or utilisation of the car seats. The Organiser shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
- Applicants also agree that the Organiser is not responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the applicant’s and/or any third party’s computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to, participation in this Campaign, including the playing, downloading of any materials or information from the Campaign and in connection with this Campaign, submission/uploading for this Campaign, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
- Applicants are required to complete and/or sign all forms and/or documents pertaining to the Campaign (including consent letter, release letter, etc.) as requested by the Organiser.
- By participating, Applicants grant the Organiser the permission to use his/her personal details and Responses provided for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Campaign in any and all media without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- The Organiser shall reserve its absolute right to publish, use the names of the Selected Applicants as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the applicants and the applicants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
This Campaign Terms & Conditions are prepared in English and Bahasa Malaysia only. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia version including but not limited to the campaign Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.